There has been significant social media traffic this weekend in honor of Earth Day. From blog posts to tweets to infographics, millions of users have shared success stories and upcoming challenges to be more sustainable and environmentally-conscience. Below are 5 share-worthy blog posts that will give you fresh ideas on using social media to “Mobilize the Earth.”
Happy Earth Day!
1) 9 Digital Ways to Make a Difference this Earth Day (Mashable) by Matt Petronzio
2) Earth Day 2012: This Isn’t About Tree-Hugging Anymore, It’s About the Way We Live (Huffington Post) by Edward Norton
3) 12 Green Apps for Earth Day (PC Mag) by Chandra Steele
4) Infographic: How You Can ‘Share’ Responsibility for the Planet (RecycleBank.com)
5) Three Content Marketing Campaigns that Go Green for Earth Day (The Right Way) (Brafton News) by Joe Meloni
What other articles are worth reading and sharing?